Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well it is 2012, so that leaves me asking where the heck did 2011 go? Oh ya….we house hunted/stalked, bought a house, and have spent the majority of our time renovating and redecorating.  Oh yaaaa. The hubby and I had quite the exciting new years.  It was raining (a miracle in December in Minnesota) so we walked up town to our local bar for some food because……our kitchen is torn apart. Why you ask? Well because we spent new years and the days leading up to it (and trailing it) doing a little DIY project in the kitchen.  Okay I guess more like a moderate to major DIY.  Three little words can describe the joy of this project.  Painting.  Cabinets.  White.  OMG!  Here is a little sneak peak:


I feel better already even though the DIY is in progress.  Check back to get the full scoop of the DIY adventure! Hope you all had as exciting dorky of a new years as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!