Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Trim is Done!

After lots of painting, primarily in the dark we are finished with the trim! PS don’t pay attention to the hot mess of the window to your right.  I try to ignore it every day.  It’s what happens when you  have a handy hubby who lost his motivation.  


I used a small trim roller to put the finishing touches on the paint job.  Like I said I was painting in the dark, so we did turn out with one drip line.  We plan to sand it down and do a nice top coat to correct this.  There was also some paint bleed where the trim met the wall, but luckily not on the floor!  It’s on my to-do list to go back and fix the bleed spots with a small art brush freehand style!


All in all I like it and I am glad we did it.  All white on the back wall makes the room a little …well cold. BUT I am confident that with the right curtains, and um.. something on the walls, it will pull the whole room together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!