Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wine Themed Birthday Inspiration

My sister in law and I are planning a wine themed birthday for our mother-in-law.  Shhhhhh, it's a surprise.  Here are some of the pictures I found inspiring! I like the simplicity of these corks in a glass vase.  I used this as the jumping off point for the vision of the party. 


Then I came upon these beautiful wine bottles with taper candles.  This is the perfect centerpiece!



There is just something about corks like the ones pictured here that gets me excited! And plus if you drink wine…or know a couple of friends who do, there cheap and easy décor!


These colored wine bottles would add an eccentric touch of charm to any table!


And you can’t have a party without….hanging puff balls.  I am thinking white to keep the color pallet simple and chic.
I love the idea of having finger foods for the wine themed party and having the menu on a chalk board.


Speaking of chalk boards…..this is an amazingly creative way to display your wine and appetizers at a party!


And what wine party isn’t complete without a blind wine tasting?


Or cork place cards.  This is by far my favorite way to make cork place cards! (P.S. I couldn’t find any picture info so please give me a shout out if you know where it came from!)


Lastly, and probably my most favorite are chalk stemmed wine glasses.  Do I see a DIY project in the future? I think so!  Check back in for updates on all the party crafting, planning, and DIYing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!