Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pantry Reorganization: Kerr Canning Jar Storage

To top off my pantry organization I picked up some Kerr Jars.  Things were getting expensive up in huuur with all the jars, so Kerr canning jars were the perfect solution.  I went to the local Cub and came back with some taller jars and some smaller jars.  Each were a twelve pack…and surprisingly each were around $10.00….thats less than a dollar a jar!


When I was putting the dry ingredients such as corn starch, salt, baking powder, baking soda, etc. in the jars I loved the bare look of them.  BUT I also needed the label to prevent me from using the powdered sugar as the baking mix.  I decided to use my labels from this project.  I wrote each ingredient name in cursive. 


And then I put them on the lid on the top of the jar!  It lets me have a simplistic minimalist look but still lets me know what is what!


Here is the Budget breakdown:

12 pack of large jars (used 7): $10.00
12 pack of small jars (used 11): $10.00
Labels: free from a previous project
Hot glue: free from my collection!

Grand total: $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!