Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all from the Domestic Domicile!  Some have mentioned (yes you Ellen) that posts have been on hiatus for quite some time.  I will extend an apology and blame the crazy prepping for the 4 day holiday fest, wrapping things up at work, and you know.....life.  I wish I had a housekeeper and personal chef to help me keep my head above water, but the cold hard reality is that I don't....wop wop wop.  BUT since it is the holiday season, presents, cookies, and hopefully a good holiday buzz you SHOULD be in a good mood right? Which means you will except my apology because I have loads of stuff to share with you.  Just because I have been away doesn't mean I haven't been busy and have the pics to prove it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!